Diana shows off one of her other seldom used powers... laser feet!
If you use these PLEASE
credit the wonderful artists, and don't forget to link to your beautiful work in these comments!
Pencils by David Finch
Inks by Alejandro Sicat
Original here [link]
Flats by me! XganglyX
- a psd file with a line layer, flats, and line art in a channel, if you swing that way.
- a png file of just the original b&w lines
- a png of my flats if you use a non photoshop program to color (you rebel, you)
All my flats will always
- black/alpha lines in a channel AND separated lines in a layer, so you can change their color.
- darker, muted colors to make it easier on your coloring job, and your eyes.
- nary a non-aliased line or gap in the colors
- shapes made with the lassos and pencil tools, NEVER the magic wand or (gasp!) some flatting software
- most importantly, a little sprinkle of love from yours truly